Use of the Website
“We” or “the company” refers to Peach Wilkinson Limited. The “website” refers to www.peachwilkinson.co.uk.
- May amend these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept any amendments to the Terms;
Information we use
We at Peach Wilkinson Ltd make data protection and client security a priority. The only information we will hold on persons will be information sent to us from persons electronically and verbally over the telephone and through postal services. This can be from a call made by us or into us.
The Site and services are provided by Peach Wilkinson Ltd. The information and materials available on this site are provided as a guide to the services of the Peach Wilkinson Ltd and on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We make no warranties, representations or give any undertakings (whether expressed or implied) of any kind, including but not limited to warranties about the merchantability, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness or otherwise.
Availability as set out on the site is subject to change without notice at any time.
Peach Wilkinson Ltd,
78 Cross Hill,
Registered in England as a Limited Company.
Reg. No. 5172985.
Peach Wilkinson Ltd,
78 Cross Hill,
- Our Site may contain links to other websites. When you activate any of these links, you will leave the Site and we accept no responsibility for the availability or content of any linked websites and shall not be responsible in any way for arrangements regarding goods or services from such linked websites. The links are provided for you to view externally from our site. Any such link does not imply endorsement by us of a website or any association with the operators of a website (i.e., we are not in any way affiliated with the links from our website to other sites/companies;
- You agree not to bring any claim against us arising from your purchase or use of the third party supplied products and services.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights in the material on the Site including copyright and database rights, are owned by the Peach Wilkinson Ltd. You are not permitted to print or download extracts from this material for any use.
Using our site
- You agree to use the Site for lawful and ethical means only;
- We reserve the right without notice to terminate any person(s) access to the Site.
- We do not guarantee that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We do not warrant that the Site will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that the Site and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can;
- To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided by the English courts.