Useful Links


We have included a selection of the most commonly used forms. Many other forms are available from the HMRC and Companies House websites.

HM Revenue & Customs

People, partnerships and companies preparing tax returns Authorising your agent
CA72B Application for deferment of national insurance


P46 Notice of new employee
P46:Car Car provided for the private use of an employee or director
P38s Student employee


VAT1 Application for registration
VAT2 Partnership details
VAT7 Application to cancel your registration
VAT600AA VAT 600AA Application to join annual accounting scheme
VAT600FRS Application to join flat rate scheme
VAT 600AA-FRS VAT 600AA-FRS Application to join both schemes

Companies House

People, partnerships and companies preparing tax returns

AA01 Change of accounting reference date
AA02 Dormant Company accounts (DCA)
AD01 Change of registered office address
AP01 Appointment of director
AP03 Appointment of secretary
TM01 Termination of appointment of director
TM02 Termination of appointment of secretary
CH01 Change of director’s details
CH03 Change of secretary’s details
DS01 Striking off application by a company


Phone numbers

0845 366 7802 HM Revenue & Customs S Yorkshire personal tax enquiries
0845 764 6646 Orderline


0845 366 7899 Contractors and subcontractors
0845 714 3143 Employer
0845 302 1479 National insurance
0845 607 0143 New Employer
0845 915 4515 Newly self employed
0845 605 5999 On-line services
0845 900 0444 Self Assessment
0845 366 1204 Self assessment payments
0845 300 3900 Tax credits
0845 010 9000 VAT general
0845 010 8500 VAT on-line services
0303 1234 500 Companies House

Contact Us

Copyright © 2015 Peach Wilkinson Ltd - Chartered Accountants in Sheffield

Peach Wilkinson Accountants, 78 Cross Hill, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S35 9TU | Tel: 0114 240 2392 | Sitemap

Web Design & Optimisation by SEO Manchester Ltd