Whether you are in business, retired or living on investment income, we can prepare your tax return for you. Peach Wilkinson Accountants can offer advice on a range of taxes including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax, ensuring that your affairs are organised as well as possible to eliminate unnecessary tax payments. We cannot eliminate tax but can ensure that you do not pay more than you need to.
We also offer tax credit advice and this has proved very popular in times when small businesses incomes have often been greatly reduced. Tax credits can be very helpful in providing some relief when cash is very short and many people have not realised that they may be eligible to claim, even if only temporarily, until trading improves.
We can advise on what your entitlement would be and take all the hassle out of the application process. Thereafter, we will ensure that the twice yearly deadlines of reporting to the Tax Credit Office are met.
- Preparation of accounts;
- Tax returns for sole traders, individuals, partnerships and companies;
- Agreement of tax liability;
- Business plans: both for ongoing planning and for presentation to potential lenders when applying for credit;
- Payroll processing: weekly, monthly and year end reports;
- Interim management accounts and analysis of results;
- VAT returns;
- Tax Credit advice;
- Ongoing advice and assistance thereby avoiding those times of crisis.